WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS WORKSHOP?
Learn all the technical lingo and best camera, audio, & stabilizer settings for that "cinematic" look.
21 Video Lessons
2 hours of organized training videos teaching HOW TO USE your gear.
Download cheat sheets, PDFs and screensavers to recall best settings.
Check for understanding with a quiz at the end of the workshop.
Links & Savings
Get direct links to recommended gear to speed up the purchasing process.
1. Intro to the Technical Section
2. Camera Navigation - Canon EOS R
3. Camera Navigation - Canon SL2
4. Camera Navigation - Panasonic GH5
5. Camera Navigation - BMPCC
6. Camera Navigation - RED
7. Choosing Correct WHITE BALANCE
8. Setting PICTURE PROFILE - Canon Cameras
9. Setting Picture Profile - Sony Cameras (Matching Canon's Color)
10. What Resolution to use?
11. Which Frame Rate to Use?
12. Exposure: Shutter Speed, Aperture, & ISO
13. 4 Tools to Nail Exposure
14. What Aspect Ratio to Use?
15. Codecs, Bitrates, & Containers Explained
16. Best Audio Settings & Mic Placement
17. 5 Steps to Acoustically Sound Treat a Room
18. How to Setup + Balance a Glidecam HD PRO
19. Why Isn't Your Glidecam Balanced? #1 Problem
20. Glidecam - 5 Tips for Smooth Shots
21. How to Balance a Motorized Gimbal
22. Ronin S Settings + Downloadable Cheat Sheet!
23. How to Calibrate your Computer Monitor
WHAT DO OUR STUDENTS SAY?
30 DAY REFUND POLICY
Don't love our product? We offer full refunds within 30 days. At a 97% satisfaction rating, we are confident you WILL love it!